About Under 30 Wealth
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I want to invest in real estate but I don’t know where to start”
- “If only I had money, then I could invest in real estate”
- “I love watching those house flipping TV shows, but I’m afraid I might screw it up”
- “I don’t know how to analyze a good investment deal from a bad investment deal”
- “I can’t find time to invest in real estate when I work a full-time job”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Nick, founder of Under 30 Wealth, and I help hard working people learn how to invest their money in real estate. You’re likely here today because you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are intrigued by the idea of starting your own business. Most importantly, you want to use real estate investing as a tool to help you quit your job just like many others.
I hear all too often people saying things like:
- “Every single day, I wake up and think ‘Oh God, I can’t take yet another 45-minute of sitting through gridlocked traffic just to get to some job that I don’t even like”
- “I don’t want to be chained to this desk for the next 40 years”
- “I followed all the rules, I went to college, got good grades, and I’m willing to work HARD. What about all the stuff we were promised? What about the 6 figure job? Where’s that?”
After spending the last 3 years working first hand with investors to flip houses, building my own portfolio, and buying my first rental property at the age of 20, I’ve learned EXACTLY what it takes for a beginner to overcome fear and get the first deal under their belt — and I want to help you do the same.
- Building a real estate investing business on the side, so you can finally quit your soul-sucking job
- Being able to provide your family with the things they deserve, like a great vacation or a new pool
- Waking up each day knowing you don’t have to make that 1-hour commute to work and instead can spend the day with your family, while still earning income from your real estate investments
I’m here to help you get started investing in real estate. When you have someone there to show you what you’re doing right and wrong in your business, you feel more confident making decisions — whether it’s purchasing a property or how to go about managing an existing property.
Are you ready to make it happen?